Today we will be concluding the set of posts I have been sharing on how to bring the pieces of our previous lessons together and write a meaningful code. We will focus on User Interaction but before we go ahead, let us have a recap of all we have done so far.
- Setting up of IDEs,
- Creation of packages, classes, methods, variables and identifies,
- Brief overview of access modifiers
- Declaration of constructors
- Use of Java statements: If-Else and return statements
- Implementation of an interface – declaration of an interface, addition of abstract methods to an interface and implementation of an interface.
- Working with objects by creating instance of a class,
- Encapsulation – making use of setters and getters and we were able to set parameters and get some parameters using this concept.
- Calling up methods from implementing classes of an interface by creating object of the implementing class with reference to the interface